• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thermostat temp

On June 20, 2016 at 0:04 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Take notice to my coolant gauge here I've marked the green area as normal. You can see the open temperature of my thermostat. So I would have to say your thermostat is sticking.

Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-25-58.png

Heater core is going south if your smelling anti-freeze in the cab. Most likely got a small crack and the expanding coolant with pressure is force out a small crack or pin hole.

Highly suggest a fuel pressure gauge. Most idiot light come on way too low. Like my old Cummins low fuel pressure would trip at 3.5 PSI. You need to be able to keep 14-20 PSI optimally. 10 PSI is stock low fuel pressure limit.

What monitor or programmer are you running?

15 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Close enough. 165 and 225 is the actual numbers.

Hey now.....those figures I posted were from your findings a few years ago based on your high techy machinery.  Dont go changing things up on me now..... :think:

• Like 1