• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2002 2nd gen A/C not working.

I looked at the A/C relay under the hood and pulled the fuse. Engine running max a/c on i have voltage at one wire and with just normal a/c i have power at two wires. 

I need a diagram to show what wire goes were. I did some googling but i can't find what i need. 

There's a two wire plug down by the compressor that is broken. The fuse box side of the wireing is intact so i checked for power at both wires and nothing. I swaped relays around but still no power. 

So if anyone can post the diagram i need i would be a happy camper. 

Edited by BIG-BLACK-DODGE

14 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

All right here on the site in the articles section.

ac.jpg

I keep doing searches and nothing at all will come up?? I tried to search for this post and not ing either??? What am i doing wrong?

went into the search and typed in " 2ng gen A/C" nothing at all??

• Owner

On site search engine is not that great... As for Google its just now catching up with the article section and posting URL's for it.

https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/articles.html/24-valve-2nd-generation_50/51_engine/electrical/

The only full map right now I got is the 1999 year. I will do more of the wiring maps this fall and winter. The link above should take you over to the article section under engine and electrical.

21 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

On site search engine is not that great... As for Google its just now catching up with the article section and posting URL's for it.

https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/articles.html/24-valve-2nd-generation_50/51_engine/electrical/

The only full map right now I got is the 1999 year. I will do more of the wiring maps this fall and winter. The link above should take you over to the article section under engine and electrical.

Well i am using my phone could that play a roll?

i am looking gor the mpg mod, a powersteering pump mod and the crank case vent mod.

all for my truck ( 02 ram 2500)

nothing at all will show up when i do searches. 

• Owner
12 minutes ago, BIG-BLACK-DODGE said:

a powersteering pump mod

i am looking gor the mpg mod

and the crank case vent mod

All three things your looking for... I normally don't use the search on the site because of the limitations of the search engine. I typically do a custom search on Google using the "site:" parameter to hunt down the things I'm looking for. As for the site search it has to exact match so if your using wrong terms or abbreviation of a term it will return nothing.

So like I searched for "crankcase vent mod" just exactly like the title above it will return with...

crankcase.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
1 hour ago, BIG-BLACK-DODGE said:

I'm really interested in the mpg mod and it looks like u sell the kits eh? 

I'll read up on it first then ask some questions. 

Basically in a nutshell the MPG mode is used more so in winter time when intake temperatures are low. As intake air temperature colder the timing is overly advanced typically causing harsh knock or rattling noises. So fooling the IAT sensor to a more warmer temperature which retards timing a bit and makes it more economical for operating in the winter time. Average report is 1-2 MPG increase in the winter time. What I found for optimal operation in the winter time is being able to reach actual 100-140*F in the manifold but being this is impossible the fooler does give bonus to MPG numbers. Now using the MPG mode with a winter front keeping the cold air off the intercooler will bonus again from the warmer air.

• Like 1