• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vlog Post About Steering Gear Box Replacement

Hey yall!

Since it is somewhat relevant to our trucks, I thought I'd share my vlog post for today about replacing my steering gear box on my '99. It is definitely not meant to be an in-depth DIY tutorial or anything, but thought it might help someone who runs into the same repair in the future.

Enjoy (or not :lol2:)!

Mods, if this should be posted somewhere else lemme know!

• Like 2

We have the same coffee maker!!!  I'm surprised the pitman arm came off that easily.  I have a whole new respect for how much editing it takes to make a movie like that.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:47 AM, Cowboy said:

We have the same coffee maker!!!  I'm surprised the pitman arm came off that easily.  I have a whole new respect for how much editing it takes to make a movie like that.

Haha! That coffee maker is crucial to starting the day lol. I think it came off so easily because the seal of the gear box blew at the pitman arm so it just puked PS fluid all over it and it soaked in that all night haha. It definitely takes a lot of editing, but it is really fun making videos like that!

• Like 1