• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well guys, With a lot of input from you all I got things sorted out a bit on my 2000. First off I installed new KYB mono max shocks on all 4 corners; much better ride! Then came a Lukes link kit on my track bar as well as a PSC steering stabilizer...HUGE difference! Installed my AD 150 with the big line kit between the stock fuel bowl and vp44 and a Draw straw 1 from vulcan . Got rid of my drop in k&n and installed a BHAF amsoil 4510 with a pre-filter. Changed the transmission oil and installed a Fuller eaton filter kit with amsoil synthetic syncromesh 5 w 30 (for less than half the cost of mopar fluid too! ) Also got a great deal on a frantz filter set up thanks to Mopar1973 going to bat for us and Deborah at wefilterit.com And finally I got my Edge juice with attitude monitor installed too (WOW). So far I am showing 22 PSI fuel at idle and 20psi pouring the coals to it! Early on when I began posting here I got a rash of crap about K&N filters...I was an ignorant sheep, yes I admit it now. Thankfully now a I have been educated as to what that extra flow actually costs. YIKE$$! So needless to say, all of my vehicles have been stripped of the K&N filter and now are using Amsoil nanofiber filters. If anyone would like a stock lift pump (engine mounted) that has VERY LITTLE use (2 months) please PM me and I will be happy to send it to you for $10 plus actual shipping. It worked fine when it was removed and is practically brand new. I guess I better start putting a dollar in the console every day so I can save up for a clutch job....it is only a matter of time! Thanks, Chris