• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Shudder in Reverse w/ Aisin AS69RC

krs

I have a 2014 Ram 3500 CCLB Dually that has a horrible shudder that I get only in reverse when im backing up a trailer or in soft/muddy conditions. I replaced the crappy two piece drive shaft with a custom 1-piece aluminum to get rid of the Chinese steady bearing. (you have to replace the complete drive shaft for $1600 on this truck from Dodge to change a $130 steady bearing). The shudder is not as bad as it was. I also changed all of the shocks with Fox 2.0 which again improved the situation but not fully. The truck has 76000km or 47224miles. It has 3500lbs in the box at all times the cheap dodge springs have sagged in 2 years and now it rides the overloads. (my 2007 doesn't, cheaper steel in the springs over the span of 7 years; sad) I will be getting two leafs added to each side this week but im not expecting this to fix the problem. I have also not been able to find anything about transmission issues for this particular one. I did a fluid/filter service at 25000kms and again at 73000kms and the fluid still looked new. Any input would be appreciated. The truck is fully deleted and running the way it should've from day one. RaceMe Ultra on the lowest HP setting (30hp).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...