• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My singing truck

MoparMom

• 4 weeks later...

That was cool and funny.I think i seen that in person over 20 years ago when i went to my first grateful dead show:wow: i sure love old country music.

Heeeehaw! If you love country music, you're A ok with me. I had Mike burn alot of old country on CDs for me and it's nice to listen to them going down the road. You can also scream to your hearts content with the windows down and no one hears you. Radio is no good here with their musci stations because they fade in and out as you wind through the mountains. Another thing about country music is that it always made a hellofalota sense.