• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fleetguard filters near Oconomowoc WI

So random question but I have been running napa/wix because I cant find someone that sells fleetguard filters within a hundred mile of me and I dont want to get swindled by shipping charges and the people that think the filter is a 20 dollar unit just so you know I tried finding a Cummins dealer and the one with the half a shot at pulling it off is a cummins npower shop down in oak creek that doesnt sell parts to my knowledge will find out tomorow and keep you posted All the help is apprechiated

I would agree to bad they didnt have it the guy there attempted to sell me a Fram claiming it was the same except 3 dollars cheaper something smells fishy what do you think about Fram Mike part of me is saying that this is the most popular volume wise shop and part place in the area so they should be reliable... maybee let me know what you think otherwise a good online spot just to get it over and done with lol off topic to my suprise I will take photos I think wrapping as much of my lift pump as I could in header wrap my stocker just wolnt die and I have been monitoring it closely is it strange for a carter pump to last 140k roughly and still puting out about 54 oz during a cycle with minimum air I was planning to replace it with a belt driven mechanical pump but with how my lift pump is going I may just redo what I did but I supose that pump wolnt support around 270-320hp engine effectivly (which is where I plan to go with this truck) will it I dont have my pressure guage in yet because I am lazy and on crutches so dont bother asking my pressure is currantly I go off simple tests and :pray: alot seems to work :lmao: