• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turbo opinions

I don't know anything about the batmowheels, but i looked into the wicked wheels and found them to be expensive, very little if any better as far as air flow, and I heard that they have come apart....maybe I've been misinformed. Do you have experience with the wicked wheel? 

@leathermaneod I can tell you that 7x.010 SAC injectors and a stock HX-35 = High EGT's, Even with defueling the quad, it still wanted to peg the egt gauge, which led to my recent purchase of the Evil Fab 550HP Compound turbo kit S366/HX35. for 1500$ it took me 10 hours to install and the hardest part was disassembling and re clocking my stock turbo. Now my EGT's never climb above 1260* and I have boost any time I want it.

File_001.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, xxTJRocksxx said:

@leathermaneod I can tell you that 7x.010 SAC injectors and a stock HX-35 = High EGT's, Even with defueling the quad, it still wanted to peg the egt gauge, which led to my recent purchase of the Evil Fab 550HP Compound turbo kit S366/HX35. for 1500$ it took me 10 hours to install and the hardest part was disassembling and re clocking my stock turbo. Now my EGT's never climb above 1260* and I have boost any time I want it.

File_001.jpeg

Thank you for the insight! I'll most likely be going with 7x .009 VCO's so hopefully that will be ok. I am still thinking/researching though so I do appreciate the input!