• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Shirts?

Mopar1973Man

Shirts, Would You Buy?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. If I was to have shirts made up with the site logo would you buy?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Owner

I've already given up...

8 hours ago, KATOOM said:

Worry about Moparmom and spend your life spending your money on her

When you are driving at least 362 miles every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday you know fuel expenses are the highest thing right now. Roughly comes out to $600 a month in fuel alone. Doesn't leave much flex room for the budget here. So yes, this why I posted this topic and seeing if people would consider the shirt idea. Thought was more of a double hit produce some income and also get more advertising by the shirts. 

But at this point, I'm not going to do the shirts. This is dead end...

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

Please understand I meant none of that as an insult or to critique you.....  If I had a solution to help then I'd be more than happy to offer it, but I just dont want to see you loose more money.

Forums are seemingly cyclical in popularity.  I remember back when TDR was the biggest forum out there, but today it seems to be lacking much of any participation.  You would even receive some TDR gifts/magazines from time to time as a member.  I cant imagine how expensive that was to support.

Then there's other diesel forums who hardly have any threads/posts at all.....  Cant say why this is the case either other than its hard to pay attention to more than a couple of forums at a time, and there's some forums who have helpful members where others can be royal pricks...seemingly defending their turf.  I aint got no time for those places.

• Like 1