• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Pdi or diesel power source exhaust manifold

I did an ATS 3 piece manifold, didn't add anything. Have a BD intake horn sitting in my basement, it didn't add anything and was a pain to install and remove, so the stock horn went back on for ease of future work. No real improvements on my slightly modified truck. 

22 hours ago, jlbayes said:

The t3 is a stock replacement manifold. Just sayin

I see that now haha it said pulling manifold at the top then says stock replacement at the bottom:thumb1:

13 hours ago, CTcummins24V said:

I did an ATS 3 piece manifold, didn't add anything. Have a BD intake horn sitting in my basement, it didn't add anything and was a pain to install and remove, so the stock horn went back on for ease of future work. No real improvements on my slightly modified truck. 

I don't do anything bd everything they make is garbage in my opinion. I did a banks and I love it. 

• Like 1

@jlbayes isn't a big fan of the 3 piece manifolds, but the one I had held up well (better than the turbo exhaust housing)

I liked it and now it's running around on another truck. It was a diesel power source. They can be had for a reasonable price, unlike the stainless manifolds.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, TFaoro said:

@jlbayes isn't a big fan of the 3 piece manifolds, but the one I had held up well (better than the turbo exhaust housing)

I liked it and now it's running around on another truck. It was a diesel power source. They can be had for a reasonable price, unlike the stainless manifolds.

I hear that