• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vbulletin email, online, and phone support........is it worth the extra money???

LiveOak

I am just about ready to pull the trigger on the Vbulletin software package. I am going with the Vbulletin 4.0 Forum License. The email/online support package is $80 and the phone support package is $300 for one year. This seems like a LOT of money for support that SHOULD already be included in the cost of the software license. :shrug: Does anybody have any thoughts or suggestions about this?

• Owner

I personally don't think its worth it (IMHO) but you might take it... :shrug: As for common setup and control issues you could hit there support forum for free at... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ Or got to the offical mod forum... http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/portal.php Usually you can get a answer to your problems but even then don't expect instant results. Typically I hang back with all updates to see how bad or buggy it is before I hop forward to the next sub level.

• Owner

The fact of the matter is that I've been down that road many times... I've worked with Vbulletin for quite a long time really as a member, moderator, and now as a adminstrator and owner. That's the only reason I've got a clue on what to do. As for that DVD (SQL file backup) did you get on shoved out in the mail? :shrug:

The fact of the matter is that I've been down that road many times... I've worked with Vbulletin for quite a long time really as a member, moderator, and now as a adminstrator and owner. That's the only reason I've got a clue on what to do. As for that DVD (SQL file backup) did you get on shoved out in the mail? :shrug:

Goes out Monday morning. Spent 11 hours in the tractor seat bush hogging yesterday and had to go to the range to qualify today. Had that scheduled for quite awhile. Sorry! :ahhh:

• Owner

Goes out Monday morning. Spent 11 hours in the tractor seat bush hogging yesterday and had to go to the range to qualify today. Had that scheduled for quite awhile. Sorry! :ahhh:

Don't sweat it... I've spent the weekend painting the shop floor WHITE and getting my stuff together for doing A/C work... So in a few days I'll see the DVD and see if I can break it down... :evilgrin: