• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

head lights

Have an interesting issue that has become present over the last couple of weeks. So this only happens with low beam. They either will not come on or flicker once and go off. As soon as you trigger the high beam. All is fine. Just for giggles I swapped in a set of halogen bulbs, still does it. Then a set of pnp hids with a dual relay harness. Same deal. I am thinking a power feed issue with either the head lamp switch orrrr multifunction switch. My moneys on the multifunction switch.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a multifunction switch Sunday. Went to pull mine out and low and behold we got pushed out pins in the connector. I did install the new (junkyard) multifunction switch. The retainer that holds the wires in the connector are long gone. The lower column bushing is hosed as well. Gonna do some searching in the junk yards to find a decent column. Oh the joys of old trucks!

• Staff
13 hours ago, jlbayes said:

Gonna do some searching in the junk yards to find a decent column. Oh the joys of old trucks!                                                                             

Most parts in old trucks are made from unobtainium .

• Like 2