• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Store access and question

Smart phone is real smart or I'm the opposite.  No store access from phone but do have access from lap top.

Question...if I buy diodes and carry under seat as spares...OK or not.  I do travel alot.  Unknown when I'll need them...but stuff seems to break on me when not near home

Thanks

Required tools...I'll see what is required.

Don't see any error codes on screen.  But when I go to search lots of times when I go 2nd gen it defaults to gif of run away start with guy plugging off air flow.  

Going to main page no problem and scroll down to 2nd gen.  

If nobody else has...must. be me.

3 times starting from Google.  Type in mo and your front page comes up first then next is 2nd gen.  Tap 2nd gen and goes to directory of 2nd gen.  No longer to run away gif.

Still no access to your store from phone...but maybe just me 

That's a cool widget by the way.  Years ago had old Detroit 8v92 that fuel soliend stuck in open position.  Pull cable to butterfly valve in intake to shut off.  Those were the days of tripple sticks:clap: