• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have an 01 Ram 2500 5.9 that the clutch was just replaced after sitting a few months, picked it up and drove 30 plus miles no problem, next day drove 20 miles and it just quit, no sputtering or anything, just shut down. Had it towed and have checked and replaced fuel filter, bleed system, getting fuel to injectors 134. Codes, (key method)P1693 and P0122. Have electronic apps, have reset, but that should not keep from starting. Cranks strong, just will not start. maybe, fuse/relay or wire loose? any suggestions. Thanks

Ok, after playing with this issue for 3 days, checking, testing etc, I finally reset app not thinking the app would keep it from starting though! Well after charging batteries all night and resetting app, it started up and seems to be running fine. Still not sure why it quit in first place though. So will test drive it a few days before I trust it. Thanks for input