• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quick alternator question

Alternator Starter and Parts wholesale. I called to order,there out of florida. The guy even sounded like an American!

Just now, Mopar1973Man said:

We got them here but not quite 54 dollars...

dam I didn't even know you had a store mike,well my 2wd is reading a little high in AC noise so when I order another itll be through here

• Thanks 1

• Owner
4 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

dam I didn't even know you had a store mike,well my 2wd is reading a little high in AC noise so when I order another itll be through here

You might wonder the site more we've added a bunch more. Classified Ads, The store got more products, and I'm in the process of cleaning up the site some more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone switched alternator types, ND for Bosch?  If you have a 2001 can you use a ND alternator?  I've heard ND's are better alternators than the Bosch.  If you have a ND alternator then Larry B's has a good external voltage regulator.  www.fostertruck.com.

The alternator test for my truck, came back with an error, the test could not continue, as the truck still showed a load when everything was off.  I'm guessing that was from a bad ground.

@thatguy

I have seen where the check gages light can come on for bad alternator, did you get that error?