• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel PSI hit zero. Bad sensor or gelled fuel?

Question about fuel gelling: so yesterday it was -1 all last night and I went to go start my truck at around 2pm. Got in and it started right up like normal but my fuel psi gauge was at 15psi (normally idles at 18-20) then within 10 seconds it dropped right down to 0 and the truck would smoke when high idle kicked on. The truck still ran great and sounded great like it really didn’t have 0psi of fuel pressure. After about 10 minutes of idling the fowl pressure just randomly started to go up a psi every couple seconds until I hit 20 psi and then it ran good for the rest of the day. Went to the store and put some howes in so if it did gel up it won’t happen again. Sorry for the novel but is this my fuel gelling up? Never had something gel up before so don’t know what to look for. Thanks

874FFDFB-52B3-45DA-88CA-BBE9988F21E8.jpeg