• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need help figuring some things out

On my 2002 2500 there's a couple things I can't seem to figure out what there for. First is under the cowl piece where the wipers fasten on, on the passenger side there is a black rectangular shape box with what appears to be some type of very small hose coming off it, like a vacuum hose. Mines never been hooked to anything and i'm wondering what it's for :shrug:Second, on the headlight wiring harness I have a plug for my headlight bulb, a plug socket for my signal turn bulb and there's another plug connector there not being used...anyone poosibly know what that's for :shrug:

Not sure on the vacuum line box thing. I am thinking the connector not used on the headlight is for sport headlights? I remember they had 2 filaments or something, and maybe it uses that? Not sure, all I can think of though, I know I have one disconnected too.

I was thinking the sport headlights too but it's a diferent style plug connector than the blue one thats there now for my headlight . I have a buddy (yes, i have a friend :lol:) that has a sport, may take a look at his next time he's around