• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Map Light Repair & LED Lights for the interior

I've built my own house over here in rip off Britain LED ceiling downlighters throughout,got to be 130 plus, all the same style but the first ones I bought were rediculously priced at maybe £30 each for light unit and bulb last lot was less than half that, although thats probably more of an indication on how long the build has took me lol. Going to be getting a rv this year so will led that too but to be fair most american rv's here would need a lot of electrical work as most of the conversions from 110v to 240v  are a right mess anyway

• Staff

Are you buying an American RV?  The LED lights in most of the RVs here are on the 12 volt DC circuit so as not to run down the battery power when dry camping.  I bought my 12V LEDs from Amazon. I have only one 120V blub in the RV and I think I screwed an LED blub into it.  

Yes mate it will be an american rv,list to date, 2 rams still owned, 71 and 72 roadrunner,sadly not owned now. 68 charger also not owned now. 67 mustang gone. 68 mustang gone.  01 ram gone. 56 dodge job rated gone cos some fool had put a chevy 350 in it. I used to import mopar cars/trucks and parts into uk ☺