• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Talking behind Mike's back...

I can't think of anything to post privately. I think the purpose of participating is to share. I guess if anyone wants to call me a bad name they can PM me.Maybe we could plot a rebellion & hold Mike hostage until he builds a "directory" post stickied in each catagory with a link to the information. I've been doing this on my MS site... anytime I research something for someone I add it to the directory. Russ

• Owner

Hmmm...

I can't think of anything to post privately.

Really... Thats a shocker?! :wow:

I think the purpose of participating is to share.

Your right it is...

I guess if anyone wants to call me a bad name they can PM me.

Now how would want to do a dumb thing like that? I'll have to stomp on them? :evilgrin:

Maybe we could plot a rebellion & hold Mike hostage until he builds a "directory" post stickied in each catagory with a link to the information. I've been doing this on my MS site... anytime I research something for someone I add it to the directory.

Whao! hostage??? :rolleyes: But I could build the directory of links to the weird things I come up with I'm sure I can get the mods to help out with tidbits too. :thumbup2: Yet me see what I can do...

Mike: Here's a link to a directory that I built on my MS site. http://msrefugees.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=symptom&thread=15517&page=1 A lot of members can just find things on their own now. If a question comes up, I can quickly refer them with a link to the directory. IF I haven't looked it up before, I add it for next time. I started with just a couple of items... each update is a simple "edit." It's set to "only staff can post". Just kiddin about taking hostages. Russ