• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

idaho ....other states

LT smoke

ok the idaho local page is nice ..but wha about a poll to see if there is a large number of ppl from another state? .....not trying to b rude but obviously ppl from say the far south or mid eastern states have some other weather related issues that may not b experinced in the north and western states...just a thought hate it or like it.:shrug:

Might be feasible to change this section to something more general that includes all of the US, then just have people put specific location in the title. You could break it up into a few sections I guess, weather related issues, other issues.. What ideas do you have LT Smoke? Just remember we need to keep the site organized. If we had a topic section for every state or even every territory, I think it would be overkill. I don't think we have enough members yet to support that kind of thing. But I am very interested in what you think we should do, I know having just that Idaho section is a little too personalized for Mike :lol: Kinda like reading his newspaper and trying to apply it to us lol.

I agree there is not a need for a seperate place for every state /territory ...but i belive the ppl who live in say florida dont regularly deal with a mountain like what may b found in idaho or colorado or the extreme cold temps found in these places or in minn. but they do have extreme heat and rain ..i my self might see temps as low as 10 degrees at night in the winter with daytime temps around 70 ...and some nasty humidity in the summer ..no mountains except when i go to west virginia occasionally ..just some rolling hills and some flat farm land ..ohio really is pretty screwed up weather and terrain wise...but i know its great to find ppl close to you when its project time on your beast.i will give this more thought for ideas in the next day or two an maybe someone else will have some great ideas too

• Owner

So you guy are requesting separte forum for each state? or split regions (time zones)? If so speak up now... If I see enough Yea's! I'll get busy and plug them in... How say you guys/gals? :shrug: As when I first delveloped this site I never thought it would take off as good as it has so it the long haul I want to keep it organized but all keep adding things the members desire or suggest for the site because you are the guys/gals that make it happen. So if you requesting a spread of states or regions then lets see how that goes... I'm extremely flexable and willing to create just about anything you guys want for forums etc. There is lots of hidden secrets here on the site already. I'm sure most of you don't even know you can create social gropus of your own and control your own membership in and out of your group? You got to remember this is NOT CF, DB, etc... where they used VB3.8.5 or 3.8.6 software we are the leaders of all the Cummins site with VB4.0.5 software that does have a few issues but still adhead of most of the big name brand sites...

If you want it to be regional, time zone looks like the best way to go. Though I would only use 4, so Hawaii and Alaska would be in the Pacific section. :shrug:

Posted Image

Though maybe not since it cuts states in half.

This one would be perfect but would need many sections. I don't think it would be a problem if you made them sub-forums so we don't have to scroll past them all on the main page.

Posted Image

• Owner

Your right I would make it a sub forums for sure...:smart:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

More I look at the choices I like the second one because the stats are broken in whole chunks instead of time line which splits many states... Let me get this figured out a bit more and get a plan together for the forums...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Ah heck with it I jumped in and just did it... :lmao2:

Enjoy guys and gals...

• Like 1

Yeah I was trying to find one on google that split it up good enough for people to meet up. Time zone didn't work worth a damn since someone in Florida might end up calling a guy in Maine and that would be the end of that. The second way seemed a little too broken up but the more I look at it the more I like it. Will be nice knowing someone in your section is within a tank of fuel away.