• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Really cool guyMan I found the best guy to buy ECM from, they are called ECM Outlet. This guy is nice and likes to talk, shoot the small talk with you .Your not just a check # with him.Cost shipped to Tx is 540.00 not dirt cheap but better than anyone I have found. Oh and five year warranty, everybody else is one year, even Cummins remanHe also said that if your P/N on ecm starts with 394 (like mine of course) they are hard to find. He also says that there are about 40 ecm's out there for our trucks 01 - 02. 1-248-565-8308Joe

• Like 1

Really cool guy

Man I found the best guy to buy ECM from, they are called ECM Outlet. This guy is nice and likes to talk, shoot the small talk with you .Your not just a check # with him.Cost shipped to Tx is 540.00 not dirt cheap but better than anyone I have found. Oh and five year warranty, everybody else is one year, even Cummins reman

He also said that if your P/N on ecm starts with 394 (like mine of course) they are hard to find. He also says that there are about 40 ecm's out there for our trucks 01 - 02. 1-248-565-8308

Joe

GOOD TO HEAR!!! I tried that place in florida three times, each time it didn't work... Ended up just trying several from a junkyard.... Not sure why they go bad... But... :banghead:

Posted Image

I got a 394 too.... I don't the others were...

3935964rx ecm, calb.uprate epa manl chr

[*]

3935965rx ecm,calb.uprate carb manl chr

[*]

3935966rx ecm calb.uprate epa manl chr

[*]

3935967rx ecm,calb.uprate carb manl chr

[*]

3937129rx ecm,calb.uprate epa manl chr

[*]

3937130rx ecm,calb.uprate carb mnl chr

[*]