• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

add a picture?

Step 1: Click on User Control Panel

Posted Image

Step 2: Scroll down and click on Edit Avatar on the left side of the page

Posted Image

Step 3: Click Use Custom Avatar to allow you to use your own.

Step 4: Use a URL which will upload a pic, or click on Choose which will let you pick one from somewhere on your computer.

Step 5: Click Save Changes at the bottom.

Posted Image

Hmmm... Your good ISX I might have to build up the FAQs area on the forum... :thumb1:http://forum.mopar1973man.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars Crude but there is the user docs for that purpose... :ahhh:

I just tried getting to that page if I knew nothing at all, starting from the FAQ icon.. Does take some work lol. Maybe make a sticky here showing a really idiot proof guide to all the main things, "avatar, signature, etc." nothing unneeded. Put a link to that FAQ on the bottom of it in case someone wants to figure out something and not sure where they need to be looking. :shrug: I do mean pictures when I say idiot proof.. Even I might be looking at the entirely wrong thing half the time and a picture would solve a lot of my issues in an instant.