• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KOYOTE

add a picture?

KOYOTE    0
KOYOTE

well im computer ignorant and would like the childs version of how to add a picture under my name. i promise to give somthin good in return 1 day:shrug:

ISX    58
ISX

Step 1: Click on User Control Panel

Posted Image

Step 2: Scroll down and click on Edit Avatar on the left side of the page

Posted Image

Step 3: Click Use Custom Avatar to allow you to use your own.

Step 4: Use a URL which will upload a pic, or click on Choose which will let you pick one from somewhere on your computer.

Step 5: Click Save Changes at the bottom.

Posted Image

ISX    58
ISX

Hmmm... Your good ISX I might have to build up the FAQs area on the forum... :thumb1:http://forum.mopar1973man.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_avatars Crude but there is the user docs for that purpose... :ahhh:

I just tried getting to that page if I knew nothing at all, starting from the FAQ icon.. Does take some work lol. Maybe make a sticky here showing a really idiot proof guide to all the main things, "avatar, signature, etc." nothing unneeded. Put a link to that FAQ on the bottom of it in case someone wants to figure out something and not sure where they need to be looking. :shrug: I do mean pictures when I say idiot proof.. Even I might be looking at the entirely wrong thing half the time and a picture would solve a lot of my issues in an instant.

ISX    58
ISX

Pictures say a thousand words... :thumbup2: Your hired... Go for it... :lmao2:

:ahhh::banghead: Ok, tomorrow :lol:

KOYOTE    0
KOYOTE

thats my kind of instructions thank you isx, now i know the definition of avatar too