• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help offered request

dave110

Hey folks. I have a brother in law that's fallen on some hard times. He lives in the Laramie area and is a rancher by trade. He's currently working for an operation thats done by the end of the month. Along with his job goes the housing for he and his wife and 7 kids. He's trying the regular venues to find work with no luck. I thought I'd reach out to this forum since so many members are out that way. Some times word of mouth is the best advertiser. He's native to the Elk Mountain area and would like to stay west of the Mississippi if possible. He's a decent mechanic and can perform most all duties related to the farm/ranch setting. If anybody knows of any work for this guy, even if it's only temporary please let me know. It's greatly appreciated. You can PM or post a reply. Thanks all!