• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

high idles switch not working

I just installed a new high idle switch and it reads the intake air temp fine but shows 188 on quad all time and cluster temp stays cold! The lights work when u switch it over to high idle but doesn't do anything there either.

I emailed the support but its been like two weeks and no response!

We did not get your support email.  Did you get an auto response with a support ticket number?  

please email support@mopar1973man.com again and we will start the RMA process.

Edited by Me78569

The purchase is under your username.  It will ship in the same manner as the original shipment.

His email address is not linked to a purchase or in the system at all so an RMA can't happen under it in our system.

It will ship tomorrow and a tracking number has been generated.