• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

oh v.i.p. lounge

KOYOTE

very cool made premium status today and stumbled upon the v.i.p. room.:thumb1: just wanted to stop in and say hi. promise not to abuse the privalage, this has become my favorite site to hang out at. if yall ever need any tech manuals for anything 1980 and newer give me a holla. i have alldata and spend alot to access it every month, might as well spread the love. great site mr. mike, have a good one all:woot:

• Owner

Welcome to the backroom... See your hard work and system bugs tend to help you get the status huh? :lmao2::lmao: Actually you earned the right fair and square but here is several bugs I'm still fighting with about promotion and demotion of ranks. So if you get knocked down for some reason let me know I'll doubt check the software again... :banghead:

i have alldata and spend alot to access it every month, might as well spread the love. great site mr. mike, have a good one all

Great... Information is always a good thing to share with others that need to keep there trucks going. As you learning and finding out Mopar1973Man.Com is mostly of older folks and Common Joe types there is very little racing crowd here... So all the tidbit or secrets are always welcomed... :thumbup2: