• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another Idea

Okay! as I was taking my nap today ( Yeah you will get to that point one day ) I was thinking about my post on the fender repair.One of the main things is because the fender is made of such cheap plastic -- I know most things seem to be that way now --- there is something that could be used to give more strength to the inside of a break.GOOP! Yup GOOP. If you haven't heard of it go buy a tube and make some expeirement with it.Example! A freind has a new nissan cube and he wanted to stick a GPS unit to his dash because the item that came with it would not stick to the plastic on his dash.So I mentioned GOOP and we got some. Man that stuff sticks to anything. I use it to asemble my beer can airplanes I make.So I was thinking! by using some metal flashing from a local hardware store, and cutting it to fit, and puttting some GOOP it would be stronger then the original plastic after the GOOP cure.Now you don't have to go buy the brand name because they sell it at wallyworld for around $2.95 a tube in the section for pencils and etc. They name it contact cement in a tube.Oh yeah this stuff has a stretch factor of about 800% , I know I had to pull the GPS unit off of his cube dash. No damage to the dash either it fianlly did come off but almost pulled my arm out of the socket doing it.Any want this is just a thought, Just to bad I didn't know about the stuff when I did my fender!