• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So many tow mirrors to choose from.

• 2 weeks later...

I just fitted a pair of these 

K SOURCE 60180C {#CH1320307} Textured Black Info
Towing Style; Left; Heated Power Foldaway; w/ Towing Package; Spot Mirror; flip out Head

from Rockauto. if you search on 1998 they come up as seperate left and right, if you search 2002 same mirrors are either individual or as a boxed pair, the pair works out a little cheaper but to be honest by the time they get here they are expensive, both mirrors were $243 ish, shipping $53, well over £350 by the time they got here.
They don't vibrate, fit was ok but not quite right especially drivers side as there is a screw and a clip that secures the mirror wiring and it just doesn't allow the mirror to fit flush to the door, I just removed the clip and screw I also had to trim a little off of the back of the mirror position switch as it was catching on one of the nuts but that was only a shaving, the spot mirror is top outside until folded out then bottom outside, visibility seems good but not driven it yet
  • Like 1