• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Isspro gauge programming

Is there anyone on here that can program an Isspro fuel pressure gauge for me? I would like the warning light to come on at 10 psi. I dont really want to buy the stuff to do it because I only have the 1 Isspro gauge. If someone is willing to do it let me know a price and where to send it. Thanks

You know more about these gauges than I do. Im running a Fuel Boss with 16psi idle, 18psi max so I guess it could be set anywhere in the 11-14 range if the idiot light comes on 1psi lower than set point. Can the lighting color be changed to blue on the Isspro EV2 gauges? I remember reading something was programmable with lighting but dont remember what. 

• Owner
5 hours ago, Gregturley said:

Can the lighting color be changed to blue on the Isspro EV2 gauges?

No. I can adjust the brightness that's all.

The warning light can be programmed, the optional relay could be programmed to turn on or off a device. Then there is an advanced setting where you can set the speed of the needle movement.

post-1-0-80497600-1436996191_thumb.png

• Thanks 1

@Mopar1973Man I have to hold off on sending you my gauge. Had some things come up with the truck and put the gauge back in for at least this weekend. Was nice talking to you for the short time yesterday. I can't thank you and everyone else on this site enough for the help, answers, opinions, etc that I've received in the short time I've been on here. Its rare to find people that don't dog out a guy for asking questions on the internet. Keep up the great work on Mopar1973man.com. 

• Owner
33 minutes ago, Gregturley said:

@Mopar1973Man I have to hold off on sending you my gauge. Had some things come up with the truck and put the gauge back in for at least this weekend.

Figure after the June 17th. I'll be done with all my hospital stuff.

34 minutes ago, Gregturley said:

I can't thank you and everyone else on this site enough for the help, answers, opinions, etc that I've received in the short time I've been on here. Its rare to find people that don't dog out a guy for asking questions on the internet. Keep up the great work on Mopar1973man.com.

Thank you for the kind comments.