• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The Fly !

dobienut

Lol, my brother in law went last year and got his ultralight license, last fall he had his first crash when taking off. He got up above the tree tops and went to bank out and she came to a dead stop, no power whatsoever! Lol, needless to say, he came down alot quicker than he went up, falling about 60-70 feet. Smashed the plane up a bit so he decided it was a good time to do what he wanted to it, so he rebuilt it from bottom to top and got it back in the air last week. The videos aren't really long but he did a couple fly byes over my place yesterday. Thought some might find it kool :shrug:

Actually it wasn't to bad for cost to get into it. I think he paid under $10 grand for the plane and about $3 grand for the flight school training. Now mind you his little "accident" cost hime a couple thousand bucks :lmao2: Claims he's gonna get me up in it when he's allowed passengers but i don't think so. Only ever been on one plane in my life, so as you can see i'm not to fussy on flying, let alone in something with a snowmobile engine:lmao:

I wouldn't skip that chance! I rode in one of those little planes once and it was awesome. Get to see what your house looks like and everything. There's actually a guy here with a little cessna or something like that and he does backflips and side rolls all the time over our house. No clue who he is but I want to ride with him lol.

I watched the videos!I used to own and fly an ultralight. I used to fly cessnas every day after work.Tell him to watch for cross winds! Enjoy the flights. I did when I could afford them. Now I'm old and on soc sec and can't do them any more.It is lots of fun. Remember your only friend is altitude.