• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Computer question

MNRAM

Mike being you are in the computer field maybe you could answer a question for me.This evening I was running some speed tests on various sites I use and no longer will it do the upload test only the download. I thought it might be a firewall problem as I have heard this in some cases. I disabled the firewall, rebooted the modem and router and it still won't do a upload test. Any idea what this could be and how to fix it. My download is great, over 10 meg. There must be a setting that isn't right.....I don't know.

The script starting working last night. Don't know what caused it. I suspect it might have been my isp. Their speed test site worked normally and the others didn't. They may have been blocking some outgoing traffic.