• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Source for OEM parts

dave110

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=stevewhitemotors&LH_PrefLoc=&_from=R40&_trksid=p2499338.m570.l1313.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.X1999+dodge+ram.TRS2&_nkw=1999+dodge+ram&_sacat=0

I'm not brand loyal at all. I buy very few OEM parts at all. But every now and then there are some things that are dealer only items. I was searching E-Bay for some rear axle u-bolt plates and found these to be the cheapest ones on there. Original Mopar and from a dealer being the cheapest hard to believe. That's not the case though with the $3000 VP44 they have. Here's the link. They are from @dripley's home town. Wonder if he knows them?

15 minutes ago, dave110 said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=stevewhitemotors&LH_PrefLoc=&_from=R40&_trksid=p2499338.m570.l1313.TR10.TRC2.A0.H0.X1999+dodge+ram.TRS2&_nkw=1999+dodge+ram&_sacat=0

I'm not brand loyal at all. I buy very few OEM parts at all. But every now and then there are some things that are dealer only items. I was searching E-Bay for some rear axle u-bolt plates and found these to be the cheapest ones on there. Original Mopar and from a dealer being the cheapest hard to believe. That's not the case though with the $3000 VP44 they have. Here's the link. They are from @dripley's home town. Wonder if he knows them?

Yes I do. Bought my 96 from them 20+ years ago. Bought my sparevtire winch replacement there for less than anywhere else at the time. Nothing wtong with place just s typical dealer. They will give me the on line price if I walk in.