• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You Folks Have Your Firewood In?

JAG1

• Staff
20 hours ago, Royal Squire said:

Didn’t think you could burn wood in California!

Some places you can't.  

19 hours ago, JAG1 said:

That Eucalyptus is some of the best firewood you can get.

It's BTU rating is just below oak.  The tree is an invasive species. It is a fast growing tree brought here from Australia by the rail road to make ties from it.  They found that it was not good for that because as the tree grows the trunk twists.

2 hours ago, dripley said:

The free ranger chickens will be on the march.

I don't know how the free range chickens will win; looking at that would kill any pecker.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Staff

We will win alright, just look at the good folks we got around here..... All strong winners in my book.

But MoparMan needs wood in.... I hope its at least covered because it works to split a couple rounds each day as needed :thumb1:

Hey Dripley, how do you lite the woodstove and not burn those feathers? :cummins:

Edited by JAG1