• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Crazy life - Just blogging

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Yeah but this donor transmission happen to have a electric shift transfer case which I didn't look at the floor shifter. :duh: I ended up pulling the transfer case and left it on the transmission jack. I gotta get the other transfer case that is in the truck bed. 

Yeah I get the use of this shift and all the tools for just a percentage take from the landlord. He keeps it stocked for me and allows me to use his NAPA account being there is a nice price break. 

As for Mom I went to see her Friday and Saturday. After a full week of no dialysis she is getting confused and rather nasty to me. As for Eileen @Wet Vette mom was all nice and pleasant. Rather tough... I know her time is short. 

As for myself I've been trying to get back to a normal life but with all the cleaning up of Mom's stuff its been a lot of work. Like right now my goal is to get the King bed from the Guest House to the Main House. Mom's bed would go to the trash, it well worn out. I've gone and fixed up Mom's bathroom, new shower head with a one foot tall gooseneck.  Yanked out the shower doors and replace it with a standard shower curtain. Eileen has been working on the bedroom sort books out, packing up some of Mom's clothes. We've got a lot of work to do yet and slowly getting things fixed up and the way we both want it. 

• Owner

Here is the crazy thing... I was working and @IBMOBILE-JEN calls me to tell me she checked in on Mom. She was told by the on duty nurse that she is declining. Sleeping more. Just about the same time the case work from the hospital call @Wet Vette Eileen and tell her that there is no change in her condition. WTH? So I left work early and waited for the call that Eileen said the case worker was going to call back. I called a little after 6 to catch the staff before leaving for the night. Nope no phone call last night and no returned phone calls either. 

Then I get up this morning and the house is cold like 61*F and I look at the weather tower and sure enough its only +15*F outside. For now I'll use the heat pump. I need to run out and get firewood really bad. I'm running out and have to conserve what I've got left. Not to mention I've not had a day off (weekend in nearly 4 weeks now). Seem like my free days have been filled with all the running back to the hospital. Both of us Eileen and myself are worn out. She has been slowing sorting Mom stuff out. I've been trying to help with improvements like the bathroom. Same time I need to still fix my truck which is on hold till the Chevy is gone from the two post. 

I've already got it planned that as soon as Mom passes on. I'm going to take off for about a week to Eileen's Mom's place to met her for the first time (Susanville, CA). My problem is I need to break away from the normal running back and forth to Boise and Ontario. Heck even both Eileen and I want to go shopping in the north in Lewiston, ID. Just seem like every time we turn around something pulls us back to Boise, ID yet.

I've got more than enough work to keep me working for a week yet. Being my expenses are now cut back a bunch without the $800 a month in fuel for dialysis trips. Then another $300 a month in eating out (breakfast and dinner). Now, I barely drive 30 miles to and from work compared to 250 to 350 miles a day.