• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What mpgs with 7x0.010?

24 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

No Canned tuner.

You can't change timing values. Only Quadzilla can. Well Smarty Touch could but it cost 1800 for 60 HP tuner.

Do all the Quad v2 tune files here monitor and adjust acc. to Intake Air Temperature, Coolant Temperature and Engine Oil Temperature or just your tunes? I'm looking to run a setup similar to what you used to run, Mopar1973Man: bhaf, 4" exhaust, hx35 stock with boost elbow, rv275 injectors. Mostly daily with some towing. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just talked with the girlfriend and I am able to leave my current wheels and tires at her house. I got a pair of 3rd gen 17" wheels with 265/70R17 Hankook tires. One thing I didn't realize though is that they are the steel ones and not the alluminum :doh: I got them for $90 though so I thought that was a pretty good deal. 40% tread left too. Hopefully I can get better mpgs with these since my final ration will be a little closer to what it's supposed to be. It looks like the weight overall though is going to be only a couple pounds lighter per wheel/tire than what I have on it right now. I just hope that my fuel economy goes up a bit.