• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

ABS Module Problems?

From what I remember reading on here, they are set for there own truck. I believe there is a very small possibility that you can switch them and they work interchangeably, but I believe there Vin numbers have to match closely, and there are alot out there. @Mopar1973Man I believe can answer this question much better than I can.

• Like 1

• Owner
2 hours ago, Alexio Auditore said:

But again to answer @TheGreatWhite, you can drive without the module, you just won't have some of your gauge cluster or miles working while you get it repaired.

Yes you can but...

• Grid heater will not shut off above 20 MPH so be aware. Battery charge time needs to be extended.
  • Cruise control doesn't work need to be above 30 MPH to set..
  • High idle will work but will not cancel from no speed signal.
  • Speedometer will not work. Lack of signal.
  • Might impact automatic trans being road speed is considered.