• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

iQuad Problems! Please Help!

martinique78

I have an adrenaline iQuad in my truck.  One day it was working fine and then while my truck was idling I heard a pop in the combustion and I lost all communication with the Quadzilla.  I unplugged the main connector and plugged it back in and it started working again for a few hours then it popped again and did the same thing.  I got home and was sitting on the porch looking something up on my phone and noticed i was still connected to the iQuad wifi even though the truck was off and so was the ignition.

The last couple days I've been fooling around with the module and it only seems to want to connect when I unplug the main connector and plug it back in however it only seems to get through half the initialization process before it craps out again.  Any help on where to go next with this is appreciated.  I was looking to maybe get a replacement main connector but I don't want to if the unit is fried.

Hmm ok.  I got it to work again for a bit then it just drops out again and I’m back to stock.  If I unplug the box and plug it back in it usually comes back for a bit. One time it was ok for a 10 min drive but after I shut it off and started it back up it was dead again.

• 1 month later...

New update,  I disconnected the pump tap wire and now the quadzilla works perfectly fine.  Reconnect the pump tap and it flakes out again as soon as i hit pump tap fueling point.  

Isn't there a resistor that's known to go bad I can replace?