• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dads old truck

I'm not sure if I can post this here, but I really could use some help. Sadly my father passed away in November and left a little debt that I'm trying to pay off.  I'm trying to sell his truck  But me nor my mother have any idea what to ask for it. Nobody has seemed to be any help so I thought I would try here. I have had several people Make offers on the truck the last being $2500. It has a little over 200000  Miles, runs good. The top of the dash needs to be replaced And the paint Has areas that seem to be peeling But the inside is in good shape.  It is a 3500 24 valve Turbo?  My dad loved this truck and he would not be happy if I didn't get close to what it was worth. Any help would be appreciated, just  a ballpark range Would help so much!  Thank you in advance! Tracy

https://imgur.com/XOL6jo1

f3PaCGt.jpgidF1LR4.jpg

• Owner