• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Tried epoxy to fix my broken tabs x3 on my pillar. Worked well till I parked truck outside and come back later to see it not attached anymore :mad:. Gonna try one more time to secure it, but I need to start looking for a new A pillar. Any  thoughts, comments, advise on picking up a new one? If this mask BS goes away maybe go to a junk yard, but around here might not be so lucky. Rather see if some company had them NIB I could get. 

Check Steve White motors in NC. He has an E-Bay store and I've gotten a few Mopar parts from him. Good people and fair prices.

LMC truck is usually good for that kind of stuff too.

Edited by dave110

I have used Steve White a couple times too. Matter of I walked the parts dept and asked for a part they ad advertised on ebay. They quoted the regular price :thud: but sold it to me for the ebay price. 

LMV Truck might have replacement. Google the part # and see what shows up.

I've got a driver side a-pillar cover -- Agate (dark charcoal) with the speaker hole in it if your interested.  The clips and alignment pins are all intact, looks like new.  I think it came out of an '01.  I'm in Free Missouri (not St. Louis, Kansas City or Springfield:USflag:).