• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Indoor Quadzilla Monitor

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Kind of nice to be inside the house and monitor the truck as it warms up a bit and I can finish a bit of web work before I leave for work... I just had to share this I don't know if most of you know this trick. 

Yuo can see the truck is just outside the window. My cellphone is on my desktop. 

DSCF5175.JPG

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Kind of nice to be inside the house and monitor the truck as it warms up a bit and I can finish a bit of web work before I leave for work... I just had to share this I don't know if most of you know this trick. 

Yuo can see the truck is just outside the window. My cellphone is on my desktop. 

DSCF5175.JPG

That’s awesome!

• Owner

The Bluetooth for me is about 20 to 30 feet distance. I've also cut the bluetooth head lead and extended into the cab this gave even more distance being there is glass windows to transmit out of version trying to transmit through the hood metal. Bluetooth head is just under my my shift tower plastics. 

Yeah it even snowing today and its cold out too. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

The Bluetooth for me is about 20 to 30 feet distance. I've also cut the bluetooth head lead and extended into the cab this gave even more distance being there is glass windows to transmit out of version trying to transmit through the hood metal. Bluetooth head is just under my my shift tower plastics. 

Yeah it even snowing today and its cold out too. 

I have my quad sitting on the bench.  Had to change my exhaust manifold and getting that part took many weeks.  Also the turbo took forever to get with all the right parts on it.  That Quad will go in soon.  Thanks for sharing this trick.  And I may relocate that unit as well.  Seems like a good idea somehow.  I have a little shelf in my cab at the top of the windshield for my   I can probably get it up there for the best range.

8 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

WiFi should be stronger signal. At least my WiFi here reaches across the yard nearly to the fence. But alas I'm Android and use bluetooth... 

Merry Christmas... ive gotta get back to trans service...

16080547512561255216404424472504.jpg

That's magical!!!!