• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well i ordered my fork from Pure Diesel Power, It came quickly. once i opened the box i looked very small.

i went to put in on after an hour of trying to get mine apart.( the new one was up at the house) when i got the old one out and got the new one from the house the new one is WAY to small.

I called Pure Diesel ,they called posi-lok and they said Dodge made two axles that year and if i had the M axle( i think that is the code) they do not make a fork for me.. Geeee thanks now what? i guess its off the the dealership. there web sight did say 01 dodge dana 60. i keep you posted on the customer service of Pure Diesel.

I kinda wondered about that :banghead:, another site showed 2 models. Sorry about that. Start from the bottom of the page and go up (its near the bottom) there are 2 different models. I assume you must need the more expensive one. http://quad4x4.com/Dodge%20Frt%20Axle&Steering.htm Let me know if there is something I can do for you, I should have posted that other one. zbag.com looks good too.

Don't be sorry , Pure Diesels sight had nothing about two models of axles. i seen QUAD 4 sight too and was not sure about the two types eather. One is from 94-01 and the other 00 to 02 with out the venders getting more information to us its a 50/50 chance unless we ask them I gues i should have asked :nono: I'll just get it from the dealer to avoid shipping charges again.

hope some one can learn from this. my fork is just about gone with 100k on the truck i am sure others will be going too. i will get some picks up when i change it out again.

Don't be sorry , Pure Diesels sight had nothing about two models of axles. i seen QUAD 4 sight too and was not sure about the two types eather. One is from 94-01 and the other 00 to 02 with out the venders getting more information to us its a 50/50 chance unless we ask them I gues i should have asked :nono: I'll just get it from the dealer to avoid shipping charges again.

hope some one can learn from this. my fork is just about gone with 100k on the truck i am sure others will be going too. i will get some picks up when i change it out again.

You did the same thing I did the first time I saw it. Yesterday I was looking more closely.

QK4628 fits all 1994-01 Dodge 1500, and 1994-99 Dodge 2500, and 3500 4x4 trucks. $44.95

QK4760 fits 2000-early 2002 Dodge 2500 and 3500 4x4 trucks $96.95

Still can't believe pure diesel has it labeled like that, I would have assumed someone would have told them it was wrong sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...

I am starting not to like Pure Diesel Power, I am having a hard time getting my money back. it's been a week after I called them when my return arivied at there shop. I taked to them to day agian for the 3 time:cookoo: lets see how today goes?:pray:

YEA IT ALL WORKED OUT:hyper: even got my shipping back. still cost me 8 bucks to ship it back. but a least i got my :2cents: back lets hope they change there sight.

• 2 weeks later...