• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cummins Reman

No way man, that's the people that ripped me off on the 7.3 power stroke I had. Sold me a short block and it used 1 gal of oil every 3k. I had liquid oil dripping from my tail pipe.They also screwed a guy on TDG on a cummins motor, he took them to court and won.Stay away stay very far away.

No way man, that's the people that ripped me off on the 7.3 power stroke I had. Sold me a short block and it used 1 gal of oil every 3k. I had liquid oil dripping from my tail pipe. They also screwed a guy on TDG on a cummins motor, he took them to court and won. Stay away stay very far away.

thank you for the heads up on that :thumbup2:

I came across a motor with 56k for 4500.00 plus ship and one for 2500.00 plus ship with 157k miles, both come with 1 year warranty as long as you replace water pump. ha, no problem there.

Neither one of these are even broke in yet. Or have you looked on E-Bay or called you local Frieghtliner Dealer.