• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Credit Card Smoking

jlwelding

Sent DAP 2600.00 in love in a day. Ive been taking this stock new to me truck and just getting it all over with at one time. Man it just keeps adding up, soon I will be able to get in it and go coast to coast free of worries of break downs. It's fun to to see it come along too, the guy that had it put new tires, and interior, dash, new stereo that I'll never listen to unless its am talk show. :lol:

• Staff

Don't feel bad, 3 yrs ago I spent 16k for a 190,000 miles 2001 Larame. I got lucky in that it only needed VP, fuel system upgrades, front wheel bearings ,brakes, calipers, steering box, Heater core and evaporator (by IBMobile), new fluids everywhere, new shocks, new track bar, new set of tires.  LOL!. Fortunately all this happened over the 3 yrs so it was affordable as it needed doing. I must have 23/25 thousand in this truck so far, now approaching 250,000 miles on the clock.

I did all the work except heater core and steering box. I regret not doing the steering box myself as the job was hacked so bad by Holbrook Specilties in Gladstone I had to redo it. I know they damaged the power steering pump in the process. Never saw such crappy work... example, the pitman arm nut was only a bit over finger tight. with their stupid set rate bullshit. Sorry about the rant everyone redoing and going over their work revealed a whole new world of how far some will go or not go. Guess I should be thankful he's not my dentist.

Edited by JAG1