• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Husky classic floor mats

• Staff
3 hours ago, Threadzy said:

Anyone have these in your truck? If so do you like them and can you post some pictures?  Thanks! 

Yes I have them in both my 2nd gens. I like them and they fit good. I got grey in one truck, black in the other. Hands down the black looks the best no matter what color inside you got.

• Thanks 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, Threadzy said:

Thanks @JAG1 $67 on summit. Looks like I’ll be buying a set. Did you get the center piece to? 

No center piece just the two front main ones. you'll like them. Every summer waah them down with a brush lean them up to dry and treat with armorall or any dash board shine and they look great.

Edited by JAG1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner

@JAG1got me a set for a gift for working on his truck. Mine have seen some serious usage and travel during the 5 years of driving back and forth to Ontario, OR. Yeah if you scrub them down good and then hit with armor all and leave then sit out and cook in the sun they look good for days then. Don't wipe the armor all off leave on till it dries clear. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1