• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So I replaced my airdog150 for the new 4G 165, my only question is why does the return have such a small hole (0.138)? Of course my return dumps into the filler neck and just checking to make sure this will work. Because the system they sent draws through the old sender basket. I have the draw straw drilled at the top of the tank. I think my old 150 electrical plug in is the same so I shouldnt have to replace that, right?

Got the 4G installed and I must say its smooth no doubt, quite and pumps 18 psi at idle and wot 17. I think with a load it will come down to 16. As for the new 150 I'll be sending it back to Airdog and see what they say.

Edited by JAG1