• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Pigeon Forge, TN Fall Hot Rod Run

• Owner

I was informed by a member here that this is a very large gathering of Dodge Cummins trucks that show up to this event. It will be good for the business and get me out in the public so people can actually meet me, yeah that means leaving Idaho and cross country drive. I'll be taking Beast for the trip being I've got the fuel mileage dialed in and should do very well on the trip. No RV will be taken. I'm figuring about 3 to 4 days of travel to get there and the event will be from September 15th to 17th of 2022. My GoPro will be going on the trip and all still make videos as we travel. I've set up a donation bin for this trip if anyone wants to contribute to the fund for travel, food, or lodging would be great. 

I mention a while back I was going to be working for the website solely so here is the first step in getting out there and meeting people gaining members and showing what I can do for others. If you want to get involved and help out on this adventure post up here and we will work with what you got to provide for us. 

What a great way to show off Beast and what the Quadzilla can do in traveling cross country and showing off the truck. I've got lots to do like replace tires, repair a power steering fluid leak I just found today, and change all the fluids and filters. I would like to get the Beast cleaned up and shined up and presentable to the public. 

Screenshot from 2022-07-11 11-59-00.png

• Like 1