• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Invisible Sign

dorkweed

I must have had it on my truck and/or trailer yesterday!!! You know, the one that says either "Ride My ***" or "Cut Me Off"!!!! :confused: The first sign is self explanatory, but the second..........I now know how road rage happens!!! Jerks pulling out in front of me while I'm cruising 50-55mph or when they pass me and almost take the drivers side fender off when trying to get in front of me. It's a good thing I'm pretty mellow or I might pull the 9mm out!!! 8| Not only are they endangering themselves by cutting my off, they're endangering "ME"!!!!! You know.......NUMBER #1!!!!! B) B) It's usually ricers, or young mothers in minivans with the "Baby On Board" sign in the window. As if that gives them free rein on the road......Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.....more beer!!!! :thumbsup

• Owner

Loud Air Horns tend to help... And bright arse lights tend to wake them up (100 watt bulbs)... Either way I tend to get there attention. LOLWay I was taugh in Cally was you lean on whoever and they will move if your big enough... Well to this day I still do it. Most of the rice out there I can lean on them and they move over... Now if the rice want to try me on they find bright arse lights and a screamin' air horn up there arse... 8| :wow :nono

That is when the train horns with 150# air are nice. A paint ball gun under the front bumper is a thought that has entered my mind. A paint ball marked car ought attract 'contact reports' from the blue light people. Hundred w lights - piker - ought be 500w at least. But ya I only have a couple of 100 watters but I am looking for some strobes.For tailgators a spray in the wind of WEO makes it hard to see, then you slow down so they pass and run the hi-beams on them at every hill that they disappear for a second. It doesn't take a lot of oil :)Explaining why I did not shut down instantly when a car tried to run me off the road in the wrecker was almost not worth it, I carried him about 1/4 mile to fetch up under our yard light, and used the office phone to call it in to the CHP instead of the Sheriff. Deputy got there first and argued for 5 hours that it was me did the 'asault ' instead of the kid hat lost a bar fight the week before with the usual driver that had some time off. But found that out later.keydl