• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

October 2022 - News

• Owner

I would like to say sorry to all the members first thing. I know I've been kind of missing in action. I'm going to be working the website more. If your having issues please get a hold of me, phone call, Personal Message, etc. 

Now what I was met with today. :duh: As I was pouring over the email I got 3 that got me very concerned. One email was from the firewall stating that several files didn't match the MD5 checksum (tampered with?) :stuned:, then the next email was notifying of a 101 emails sent out to somewhere but done through illegal means which also tripped the firewall :stuned:, last one was a email showing the IP of the person logging into the WHM (Web Hosting Management). Yup the first thing was I placed a call to the hosting company to verify. Yup even he's getting rather alerted :stuned:. My task for tonight is changing all my passwords and securing the server. I've also blocked that IP of the hacker to close that door. I've push forward and using a another type firewall but I found a much more up to date rule list so hopefully it will not block actual members out of using the site. Please if anyone seems to get blocked out call me at 208-315-1470 I'll get you back on the website and see about looking at the rule that tripped. 

As for the some of the options here on the website are currently disabled. Like Garage, etc. I've got a clash of code that was impacting the subscription page. The buttons were missing for most of you. I'm going to chase down the software updates of configurations to get the other options back up and running. 

I know I need to get back to doing video work as well. The last few jobs were rush jobs and I didn't have the time to post up the transfer case job, rebuilding the hydrobooster, pitman arm seal in the steering box, etc. I've got a 2006 Dodge here with electrical problems and tomorrow I'll start film what I found so far. Now this brings up another topic, @Honey Badger and I talked about the layout of the website and we are going to build a Elite Article Database that is members only viewable. The current article database will remain but all future articles will be in the Elite and just a teaser article put in the old database. Being the website is viewable by anyone I want to give more value to the paying members so they can have articles that are packed full of info, photos, and videos. 

Open to feedback here... Tell me your thoughts?

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Ok.. I've had a lot of issues with subscribers either not seeing the buttons to start a subscription or finding the button to cancel the subscription. I'm currently working with the software provider to fix this issues this morning. Hopefully I can get a solution to this being I'm getting bombed with emails and phone calls for some that are cancelling and others trying to start a subscription. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
13 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Hope ya get it figured out @Mopar1973Man, keep us posted.

Already contacted the software vendor and they have a support ticket started for the subscribe button issue.

Then I know there has been past request for a darker theme. I'm currently beta testing out a theme currently that is dark colored. This will help me out being the author of the theme keeps it updated for the forum software. It has some nice features added so the members can select light or dark theme. There is much more to come. I'm currently getting the artwork set up and the layout adjusted for the best performance yet. Remember I've got to still keep up with Google speeds and timing requirements. I've got a few tweaks I've got to do for the advertisement layout too. I'll have this released soon for the public. 

Screenshot_20221028-140420_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1