• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Valair Clutch

jlwelding

I ordered a Valair clutch fro DAP and I just want to say if you had any question of who to go with as I did, Im here to say wow a heck of a good set up. The Fly Wheel is top notch, the clutch is a heavy well built clutch, the pressure plate is awesome. Im not here to bash anyone but if looks says anything it should be the last clutch this truck needs.

• Owner

Luke myself I'm running dual disc organic Valair on both Beast and Thor. Thor has the Quiet series. So far I know Beast is well past 100k Thor is about 10k miles.

I'll admit both clutches are a bit sticky and like to grab sometimes, the hydros are a bit stiff compared to a stock being the pressure plate can really clamp all that down.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1