• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dreaded No Bus and everything that goes with it

Thanks guys, I will dive deeper into this before sending out my pcm. I  have already done the fuse in the pcm harness but not the WT ground so I think I will do this and the WT at the same time. 

Thanks so much!

I just did the PCM grounds on my truck a few weeks ago as i was having an issue with my torque converter not unlocking when letting off the gas pedal.  I will tell you when I finished and got in the truck to fire it up and back it out of the garage I had the "no buss" on the cluster.  I went and checked my connections and somehow I didnt get a good crimp/solder and one of grounds pulled out.  I fixed that and everything was good.  No more torque converter issues either.  Fixing those grounds is no joke! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

Glad to hear you finally got her back on the road! That's great!

Those ground issues are a serious thing, even more so with an automatic trans.  When dodge engineered that they were not anticipating these trucks longevity. With the cummins engine and proper maintenance along with some modifications to the wire harness they will run a very long time. There are a few other factory short falls but most of us have fixed those by now also.