• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Honey Badger's 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Owner

20230319_174402.jpg

I've got @Honey Badger 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee here and we started doing some serious repairs to her Jeep. What started out as cleaning the interior up and the carpet was well pretty nasty. I suggested to Mark to pull up all the seats and trim and remove the carpet so we could power wash the carpet. That option uncovered another major issue. The passenger side floor is rotten. 

20230319_174415.jpg

While the Jeep in the state Honey Badger wants to make this her own kind of vehicle. So like in the picture above we are going to paint all the tan interior parts in a color-changing paint of blue/purple. We did a dry run last night of painting the driver-side kick panel. I had to do a bit of plastic welding on the corner of the panel then she cleaned, lightly sanded, primed, and then shot the color. Photos don't give this much justice but it looks awesome. 

20230319_173735.jpg

So all the tan interior is going to be this new color changing blue/purple, then if you look at the exterior the factory fender flares will be painted the same color as well. Now we found a spray on paint that can be peeled off later. Has a bit of purple and metal flake but it would be a good rock chip protection. 

More to come on this project as it slowly comes to life. I've got mechanical stuff to fix like finding all the parts for the cooling system that her ex-boyfriend pulled off like the mechanical fan, fan clutch, electric fan, etc. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man